Wednesday, October 7, 2015

NEW Daily Themes!!!!!

Healthy Fit Mama Blog will now feature daily themes!

Sunday Fun! 

  • Sunday will feature fun stuff that is uplifting or motivating to get your ready for the week.
  • Use hastag #healthyfitmamablogsunday and show me all the fun you have on the weekends!

Monday Munchies!

  • Mondays are all about different recipes that I have tried. I either get these from cookbooks (credit given) or from family, friends, and subscribers. 
  • Use hashtag #healthyfitmamablogmonday to show me what you have done with the recipes!

Trending Tuesday!

  • Tuesday will highlight what is trending in fitness, wellness, essential oils, and even nutrition. It all depends on which topic is trending. 
  • Use hashtag #healthyfitmamablogtuesday

Wellness Wednesday!

  • Wednesday I will share a DIY project or wellness tip. For example: How to many your own homemade soap. 
  • Use hashtag #healthyfitmamablogwednesday and let me see you putting these tips to use or show me your finished DIY project!

Thursday Tips! 

  • Thursdays I will spot light a different essential oil or doTERRA product.
  • Use hashtag #healthyfitmamablogthursday and tell me what you use that oil/product for or if you have questions about it

Fitness Friday!

  • Fridays I will share what work outs I did for the week. 
  • Use hashtag #healthyfitmamablogfriday and let me see you sweat!

Saturday Summary!

  • I will summarize what went on during the week! 
  • Use hashtag #healthyfitmamablogsaturday


You can also subscribe to my email list to get caught up! Just enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of the home page, confirm your email, and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner